We are a family of six as you all know. I think this will be a really fun way to keep you all updated and informed on new things going on in our lives. I sure hope you like it.
Blog Design
Friday, September 26, 2008
Caleb in Action
Isn't Caleb too cute for words?
I tried to get Caleb to crawl for me but I think he saw the camera and wouldn't cooperate. He still looks so cute army crawling to get me.
Ahhh the video didn't show up on burley's computer the other night. Little Caleb is so freakin cute!!! It's hard to believe he's crawling already!!! I am glad you are doing this blog!! It's the only way I get to see him. We really need to come up there to Vegas. I need to get over my fear of that damn dam lol. Love you and miss you all!!!
2 comments:
he really is so cute. how fun that he is starting to crawl. i think he is at my favorite stage. he has grown up so fast:)
Ahhh the video didn't show up on burley's computer the other night. Little Caleb is so freakin cute!!! It's hard to believe he's crawling already!!! I am glad you are doing this blog!! It's the only way I get to see him. We really need to come up there to Vegas. I need to get over my fear of that damn dam lol. Love you and miss you all!!!
Post a Comment