
So here they are the two TERRORS!! Tank and Zues. We got them when they were just ready to leave the nest.... Ripe 7 weeks old. They are now almost 1year old and they weigh in at a WHOPPING 85 pounds. They are the biggest Challenge I think I have have ever taken on besides being a momma. We love them of course but I only have my moments. Ben always loves them I always hate them, unless of course it is my moment to love them. Those moments are usually short lived considering... they pee on everything, they chew everything, they jump, and bark and eat and Oh so so sorry forgot I was blogging. LOL for the most part they are doing well with training and all they are really smart but I just can't wait until they are big and doing what they are told and past the learning part of it all. I was just so used to Gus and how good he was that I forgot what it was like to have a Puppy or Hec I have never even had TWO PUPPIES!! So it is a little crazy around here but fun Right??? As you can see I haven't taken any pictures since August so I guess I need to do that. Anyhow they are attention grabbers as well they are good looking so people are always stopping and asking questions about them and complimenting on them. I tease Ben about it because women usually stop and shake themselves around a bit, so I tease that is the reason he got the puppies. Anyhow they are a new piece to our puzzle and one day I know they will be doing some heroic things as well. Welcome Puppies ( I think) we love you
















No comments:
Post a Comment