Blog Design

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random....


So as any mom can relate, I have some random pictures of Erin and Caleb and well not so many of the two who are in school. One this is only what is on my camera disc, I lost all and yes I mean all everyone of my pictures and so I do have some on some discs that I am hoping I can save but as far as pictures I am relying on what I have on the camera right now so this is all the random pics that I have for now and so anyhow with the girls in school and the only pics I have, enjoy!







My Cute Man!


Caleb riding the dog, he loved it the dog didn't so much. LOL








Daddy's shoes and socks. too cute







Zues says huh? you talkin to me?






Gotta love the grumpy girl!

No comments: