



We have some friends who invited us to go camping with them this past memorial day weekend up in Utah. When we pulled up it was snowing, the first thing I thought was oh dear Im thinkin we are gonna have to go back home after this long tiring excursion. We had only our tent and no heat it didn't look good for us. But then after a few moments of putting their thoughts together they came up with a great plan to go back down the mountain and pick up another trailer for us to sleep in. So needless to say we had such a great weekend! Our kids were as dirty as the ground they were walking on and loving every moment! They had a great time playing and running free up in the beautiful campsites all around us. It was just a blast we played games and roasted smores. I will say we had the best breakfeasts I have ever had camping and come very close to those I have had from inside a kitchen!! I didnt take as many pics as I wished I had but I have a few of our dirty girls. It was great, I can't wait to do it again! And neither can the kids!
1 comment:
You didn't mention anything about going camping to me!!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment