Blog Design

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Erin Bear!




Well Erin is now 2yrs old! I can't believe it, they aren't lying when they say time flies. She had a good birthday I guess you could say for a two year old. We brough her to the church parking lot and she and tons of friends ran around playing and riding bikes. I made her a cake and cupcakes also. We were invited to have dinner at a friends the day before so we brought the cake and cupcakes over there and sang to her. She got some cute gifts that she loves to play with. Glad we made to this point hope we make it past this terrible two stage :) Nah Im gonna tell her she is three and pass it up LOL

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey, that's a good idea. I think I try to convince Zackary he's older so he won't have the terrible
2's. :)