Blog Design

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun Pictures... Or not



Ok just so you all know, in case you didn't notice I really do try to keep the girls hair done and looking nice. I enjoy doing cute hairdo's and making them feel cute. Well Erin can never ever keep hers in so when she looks like a rag a muffin in all her pictures it is her own fault and I will make that very clear when she is older and her daughter does the same thing to her :) Anyhow I am no photographer but I tried to get fun and take a cute picture of the kids but Caleb refused and so well whatever here they are looking cute and well Caleb screaming. Memories ahhhh Memories :)





















1 comment:

Laurel said...

you have such beautiful girls and i am always impressed when i see how cute they are at church. just enjoy that they will let you do it now because the time will come and they wont and they will really look like rag muffins and there will be nothing you can do about it.