
So we got new hats and new gloves for this cold winter season. Before we went to the Magical Forest I gave the kids their new hats and gloves and as you can see in the pictures we had a fun time getting them all four in the picture with their hats on.Caleb kept taking his hat off before I could snap the picture and the girls thought it was hilarious. We were having a good time taking the pictures. I think you can see in the one picture Erin is holding Caleb in the Choke Hold saying smile baby brother :) Pretty cute and fun times. We got to go in a maze and listen to a story read by a Princess and go down a very large slide on a potato sack. We all got to ride a small train around the entire place and see all the lights and decorations which were amazing and beautiful. We had a good time as a family enjoying the Christmas Season.
















No comments:
Post a Comment