Blog Design

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Little Pastry Chef.....

Erica and I got to have a fun filled morning with friends back in October. A friend of mine is always looking for fun things to do with our kids, and she found just the right thing for us. While Emilee was in school one morning, I left Erin with my Patrick my friend Karens husband. She and I took our two girls and met up with a couple other little girls their age and had a blast, we made cookies by rolling out the dough and using cookie cutters of our choice and while the cookies were baking we got to have our choice of coloring in our frosting and had fun decorating a very big cupcake. Then when the cupcaked was decorated, we got to decorate our baked and cooled cookies. It was a fun day for Erica she got to lick her fingers lots and then gladly shared her decorated Erica made cookies with here sisters. Fun Fun!!














No comments: