Blog Design

Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Trip to the Museum.....


Ok I know there are a lot of pictures here but we had a great time. We got to take our time and enjoy the things they had for us to do. We have been to this museum a couple other times and we enjoy it everytime. The kids have a blast and so do we actually :) I am going to post and then and now picture of the girsl I took a picture when we only had the girls and they were all so much younger I think you guys will get a kick out of it. Anyhow enjoy, the pictures say it all Im sure you can see they are blowing bubles in some they are little pilots and firemen and in the first one they are standing next to Clifford the Big Red Dog sorry that one is a little dark and well they are having a ton of fun. Enjoy the pics :)




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so proud of you for posting so many outings with your family :) It looks like they have quite a few new things at the museum, I have been wanting to take my kids back for a while. Looks like fun!

kristie said...

Okay so I'm totally lame...what museum is that? And I love all your pics!!! too cute!